Monday 17 April 2017

Homeschool Curriculum 2017-2018-Geography and Math


Hi guys! I wanted to share more of our homeschool curriculum for 2017-2018 school year. I recently shared our history and science choices you can read all about that here. Today I am sharing our geography and math picks.

Geography:

For this subject the boys and I will be learning all about Africa. Both my husband and I are from Africa, East Africa to be exact. We wanted to teach the boys all about our homeland. We went with Donna Ward's curriculum which is literature based. We will be making our own notebook, learning how to draw Africa, and reading some great books. Some of the books aren't part of the curriculum I just chose to add them in (Draw Africa, Africa is not a Country, Nelson Mandela, A mosquito buzzing in my ear).



Math:

For math we went with Math U See for both boys. My soon to be second grader will start Gemma and my soon to be fourth grader will start Delta.


For review and extra practice I will be tossing in Moffatt girls math packets. 

Multiplication: The Bundle
This will be for my second grader
Click on the picture for her TPT store

Division: The Bundle
This will be for my 4th grader 
Click on the pic for her TPT store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01