Wednesday 12 April 2017

Homeschool Curriculum 2017-2018-Science and History



Hi guys! I can't believe we are wrapping up another homeschool year. This would make it our 4th year homeschooling :0. With the end of one school year brings the fun of choosing new curriculum. I don't know about you guys, but this is the most wonderful time of the year (q the music) haha. Today I wanted to share with you our history and science choices for next year. Links for where we purchased the curriculum will be at the bottom of this post.

History:

For history we will be studying about Canada's native groups before we study settlement history. I am so excited!!! This will cover half the school year, the last half we will learn all about Africa. I'll share the material for that in our geography curriculum post.


Read alouds 

Activity guides

Picture books. 


Science:

We went with Apologia exploring creation with chemistry and physics. We did human anatomy this year using Apologia and we fell in love with the layout and the material.


supplement material that I will pick things out of. This curriculum doesn't really need any added material but I can't help myself. 

Along with Canada's Native Peoples we will also be listening to Story of the World Vol 3/4. My eldest really loves the audio versions so I decided to through that in there.That's it guys! What will you be using for history and science?

Resource Links:



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01