Tuesday 23 August 2016

August Homeschool Favorites



Hi guys! I wanted to share with you some new homeschool products we've been loving this month. This is a collaboration with some other great homeschool mommies make sure to check them out.

Full Time Wife Life
Our Muslim Homeschool

Kwik Stix 

The first product is these kwik Stix paint sticks. They're tempera paint but a stick version. No mess, it dries in 90 seconds, and there are 6 colors in each pack. I purchased one pack at a local craft store and we've been loving how easy they are to use. I let the boys take them out whenever they're feeling crafty. the downside is that the sticks are small so they wont last for too long.


Here's a craft we did using the paint sticks, just to give you an idea. 

Hot Dots Jr/Preschool Prep:

These next two items are for my preschooler, Hot Dots Jr and Preschool Prep dvds. He loves the Preschool Prep dvds he has learned so much from them. 

I purchased ours off of Zulilly. We got the letters, numbers, shapes, colors and sight word pack.


He loves using the little owl pen with the cards. I purchased the numbers and letter cards but there are other options you can chose from.


Carmen Sandiego:

I remember watching this when I was younger, it brought back so many memories. The kids are after Carmen who is a thief that steals precious artifacts from all over the world. It covers history, and geography in a fun way.  The quality of the dvds aren't what our kids are use to now a days but it's educational and my boys found so many connections in what were learning.



That's it for our favorites this month. What are you and your kids loving this month?

Linked Up With
Practical Monday
Twinkle Tuesdays

2 comments:

  1. I would love these!! I'm always looking for something new at the stationery store :)

    #practicalmondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Give them a try you will love them. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01