Thursday 14 July 2016

Bug Color Sorting Activity


Hi guys! I wanted to share with you a fun and low prep activity that your toddler/preschooler will love.

Material you will need:
  1. Muffin Tin (I got mine from the dollar store)
  2. Bug counters 
  3. construction paper in varies colors
  4. Magnets 
  5. Tweezers   
I used my circle puncher to punch out 6 circles (yellow, orange, red, purple and green). I put a piece of magnet on the back of each circle so that the paper does not move around.


 I set out the activity and he went to work sorting each color into its place. He played with this activity all week long.


I added the tweezers to give him more fine motor practice. You can just have your child sort it with their fingers.



I love low prep activities! :) What's your favorite low prep activity to do with your kids.

Linked up with:
Tot-School Gathering Place
Preschool and Kindergarten Community  
Montessori Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01