Monday 28 March 2016

DIY Art Portfolio (Artist Study Unit)



The boys and I will be starting an artist study unit soon. I wanted some where to keep all our art projects, and notebooking pages. So I decided to put together an art portfolio.

If you would like to recreate this all you need is;
  • Poster board ( I used one for each of my boys, folded in half)
  • Paint (or any other material to decorate the front of your board)
  • Duct tape
  • Brass fasteners 
This was really easy to put together and it turned out really nice. You can close the side ends of the board so that its like a case, but I chose to keep it open. We will use brass fasteners to hold all our material in.

 We painted the front of our poster board with water color paint. 


I put duct tape on all four corners and the inside.





The boys each picked their own colors for the duct tape.

 I can't wait to start our unit study and put these to good use. 

I've been pinning ideas on my Pinterest board. Head on over there for more ideas and free resources. 


Linked up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01