Thursday 4 February 2016

Tot-School Play and Learn (Wipe Box with Letters)



For todays tot school activity my baby boy and I worked on some more fine motor skills. I used an old wipe box and some bottle caps. The idea behind this activity was for him to put the bottle caps inside the wipe box, but he had other ideas.

He just lined up all the bottle caps and just sang the alphabet song. That is okay I realize every activity is not going to go how I picture it. He loved the bottle caps but not the wipe box so much maybe will retry this activity another week and see how it goes.







Check out other tot-school fun activities;

http://teachermomplus3.blogspot.ca/2016/02/tot-school-fine-motor.html

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I totally am keeping my water bottle caps. Loved that you added letters on them. Don't you just love that when you plan some sort of activity and they do their own thing? Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I can just let go and let him take over his own learning. It took a lot of practice on my part to be able to do that :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01