Monday 8 February 2016

Tot-School 'Dinosaur Activities' Day 1


My toddler is obsessed with Dinosaurs so I thought I would do a week long dinosaur theme to fulfill his love all things dinosaurs. Day 1 activities included dinosaur figurines, reading and bubble wrap painting.

Invitation to Play:

He woke up to a display of dinosaurs and two books I chose for him. He was so excited and couldn't wait to play and read.


The first book we read is called Dinosaur Roar! by Paul & Henrietta Stickland it is a very cute book. The pages are very colorful and the text is not long for him to sit through.

He walked around with this book and just looked at all the beautiful pictures.

After he was done with the book I set up his craft for the day. The dinosaurs in the book have spots on them like bubble wrap so to recreate that I wrapped a rolling pin with bubble wrap and he painted with it.



He loved painting with the bubble wrap. Because it was wrapped around the rolling pin it reduced the mess and he didn't freak out with all the paint on his hands.

Linked up with:
living montessori now
abccreativelearning
foreverjoyful
mamashappyhive

2 comments:

  1. The bubble wrap dinosaur idea is so creative - I love the texture bubble wrap makes! #ThoughtfulSpot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01