Thursday 11 February 2016

Color Matching Car Wheel Printable


I wanted to share a fun activity that I made for my toddler. He is obsessed with cars so I knew he would naturally be drawn to this activity.

I used buttons for this activity but you can use anything. Paper, pasta, buttons or any circular colored object.







This is a great activity for identifying colors in a fun hands on you. I got the original idea for this activity over at Thrive 360.

Click on the image below to get your free printable and I hope you and your little one enjoy it :).


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXjYZPOL0claEtMUnJCam9NN3M/view?usp=sharing

Linked up with:
squishablebaby
teachingmama
myboredtoddler
totsandme
livingmontessorinow
Our Home of Many Blessings

4 comments:

  1. Awww i love the little button wheels! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable. What a clever idea! Thanks for the printable. Will have to do this with my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01