Monday 17 February 2014

DIY Felt Food Apple




After making the felt banana for my boys and seeing how much they loved it I decided to making them another. These are going to take me a while.

First I made a strawberry but it didn't turn out so well that's what happens when you try to hand sew something at midnight. I scrapped that idea and made an apple instead. The strawberry wasn't hard to make but I was working with very little brain power that night. Oh well I'll return to that project another day. I'll stop talking and show you some pictures of the apple felt food I made.




I also made a draw string bag out of drop cloth canvas to store the apple's (I plan on making at least 4) and apple slices. 






Linked up with

1 comment:

  1. Your felt food is SO realistic, Ayan. Great idea to make the drawstring bag.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01