Tuesday 7 January 2014

DIY Kids Art display



All moms can relate to this whether you homeschool or send your kids to school. Where should we display our children's beautiful creations.

This was something that was bothering me a lot. My children love craft time and so do I, but at the end of the week we they have made tones of beautiful creations that just does not fit on the fridge. So I went online where else but my faviourite place pinterest to find some inspiration.

Here is what I came up with....

Source



Source

Source

 


After going through so many different ideas I went with this one because it was the look that I was looking for and it was cheap :).  She spray painted her's but I decided to go with a stain. Go to her site here for a full tutorial she does a great job and is very detailed.

Here is what our art wall looks like. I used a piece of 1x8 which was like $1.92 from Home depot. They cut it into 3 equal parts. I took it home stained it added some clips from Walmart using gorilla glue. I mounted it on the wall and hang my boys art work up. It was super easy and the cost was very cheap to make. 


 The wall decal is from New York Vinyl






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01